EXECUTIVE FORUM REPORT
DEIB in the Global
DEIB isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach for any company. That’s true even within similar industries. So how could it possibly be true that it works across countries?
In March 2022, PowerToFly held an executive forum where we brought together leaders from across industries to participate in an off-the-record conversation about where DEIB’s been and where it’s going, especially as it pertains to companies with global teams.
Download The Report
About Our Featured Speaker
- Jade is currently a doctoral candidate at George Fox University, earning her Doctorate of Education in Instructional Design focused on Leadership Challenges: African-American Communication in the Corporate Environment
- She is the co-founder of Johnson Squared Consulting, a DEI consulting agency for for companies and professionals that are serious about real change.
Topics Covered Include
- The State of Global DEIB: An Overview
- The Past, Present, and Future of DEIB
- On-the-Job Insight
- 3 Key Insights on Finding Success with
- Recommended Resources